I just love Thanksgiving. It is the beginning of the cozy, fireplace-y, snuggle-y times of the season.
I have much to be thankful for this year…including you! THANK YOU for joining me every week on my blog!
Here is a bit of inspiration for you and your table.
Above – a great idea from glamnest…if your name is Sonya!
When setting your table:
- Choose centerpieces that allow your guests to SEE each other!
- Watch out for candles and the little ones
- Your dining room chandelier should be on a dimmer switch to create a warm feeling
- Keep all of your lamps on your main floor and entertaining areas on their lowest settings and turn off overhead fixtures
- Light your fireplace or a small grouping of candles (don’t use scented candles as it will battle the aromas of your yummy dinner!)
I will add MY OWN table’s centerpieces for you to see shortly, too!
Have a happy, light, fun and joyous Thanksgiving. CHEERS!!!!